This post is included in the 30 days challenge
Bismillah.
Salam :)
![]() |
| credits to ru0905's flickr, the photographer of Danbo the Box Man |
In the future, if Allah still gives me the chance to live, I hope I'll be.......
a caring teacher
an Islamic book author / script writer :)
a housewife ;p
a daie always
a happy muslimah
a successful person
a good example to anyone who's younger than me, esp. my younger sisters.
someone who's rich with good deeds and contributions towards the ummah
but, for the time being, I just want to
"Study till I get rich! ; in this world and in the hereafter ;)"
- the whiteboard in my room at Tun Hasan -
Eheh. Insya-Allah.
May Allah bless.
That's all.
wassalam.


hoho..go aliya K!
ReplyDeletethanks mira ! mira, embrace your dream! har har.
ReplyDeletegood luck aliya K!!
ReplyDeletehihi, thanks kyra! good luck to you too!
ReplyDeleteLooking for the hair transplant Clinic in lucknow? Choose an experienced clinic offering advanced procedures, skilled surgeons, modern technology, personalized care, and natural-looking hair restoration results.
ReplyDeletehair transplant Clinic in lucknow