Pages

Friday, April 27, 2018

My Wedding

Date: 22 July 2017
Day: Saturday
Solemnization: 9.00 a.m
Bride and groom entrance: 12.30 p.m
Venue: Dewan Serbaguna SMK Bandar Baru Uda

Salamz. Let's continue the story.

That morning, I woke up feeling fresh and.... not nervous. Really. I even did the makeup for my nieces before doing my own makeup. While I was doing one of my niece's makeup, suddenly Piah said that we need to get to the hall a.s.a.p because the imam/tok kadi was in a hurry. It was almost 8 a.m and I was not ready yet! My makeup was almost done, so I finished it quickly, put on my tudung quickly and luckily, my friends (bridesmaid) arrived early too. So they helped me doing the rest of the touch up. Then, off we went to the hall.

Getting readyyy
The fruits from the fruit basket fell XD
The bride and bridesmaids.

We reached the hall at around 8.30 a.m. And alhamdulillah, right at 9.00 a.m, the groom and the family arrived. That was the time I started to feel nervous. I'm really getting married! to Sofwan! He took his seat in front of the imam. After the brief khutbah by imam, abah took charge for the solemnization. Abah said the lafaz, Sofwan answered, and after being verified by the witnesses, we're officially married :) Alhamdulillah.

During the solemnization. Abah looked sooo serious XD
The ring ceremony. Look at my awkward hand pose. Should've posed better.
Us with our parents. Wearing yellow were Sofwan's, pink were mine.

After the solemnization, we took family photo, and other photos, then greeted our relatives and friends who were already there. So happy that many came early to witness the solemnization. After that, Solehah the floor manager being an efficient one, told us to go back home quickly for the next session: the wedding parade (?). So we went back home to get ready, together with the best man (Arief), maid of honour (Hamizah) and photographer (Khai). Aaand went back to the hall for the grand entrance XD

Busy adjust apa tu..?
Pengantin with the pengapits

The grand entrance

Makan beradab. Ahmad was reciting the doa (the blurry figure at the back)






Suap-suap

 Then, the cake slicing ceremony

Yummyyy!
Welp! SOS. Need help from the baker to slice it XD
Suap-suap 2.0

After all those were done, we proceeded to entertaining the guests. Alhamdulillah I was sooo happy that many can come. My relatives, naqibah, former naqibah, usrahmates, usrahmates, school friends, asasi friends, UTM friends, ikhwah akhawat, my students, seniors, juniors, and even Sofwan's friends, colleagues and boss came.

I really appreciate them for coming. Be it near or from afar, they still spent their time to fulfill the invitiation. Now I know the feeling of pengantin who are happy to see their guests, especially close friends and relatives. haha. So gotta take wedding invitations seriously!

Then, we took more and more photos together.

Pengantin with groom's men and bridesmaids :)
2.0
With the bridesmaids a.k.a Beliebers. Masa ni Liyana dah balik. Wuu.
Nadiyah couldn't come but she was also wearing this dress at her event XD

with batchmates
More batchmates
With UTM Teslians Girlzz +1
With my naqibah. Her son was hiding at the back XD. Mubasyirr, mubassyirr..
My adik usrah <3
My students! Omg. Jauh derang datang.
Another group of students from another class. Sis so touched. sobs.
Sofwan's robotic students from STF with the teachers.
Roomies from Asasi; Emme & Qama <3

Actually there were many more pictures but I think that's enough for now. Haha. Nevertheless, I am very thankful that the wedding went smoothly. Very thankful towards my parents, siblings, uncles, aunties and cousins for helping a lot. Oh, my parents and siblings did not only used their energy, but they also contributed financially (monyet tutup muka). Alhamdulillah, thank you to them.

Alhamdulillah, I'm now married to Sofwan, my close friend from school. We're now husband and wife :)

Towards more happiness, adventure and milestones with you
and although I'm married, I'll always be their little girl. Thank you for everything, abamama <3

Alright. That's all for my sharing. May Allah bless this family, and us all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding credits: - 
Photographer: @khairullahz (ig)
Bridal (Pelamin, hall setup & baju): @izanyacobbridal (ig)
Catering: alamak lupa. sebab mama yang handle XD
Telur Pindang: Telur Pindang Johor (fb)
Alas Meja & Kerusi: Masjid Jamek BBU
Doorgift: Beli dekat Cowboy Kulai, Nenek sponsor kerepek.
Bridesmaids: Beliebers
Sponsors: My cool siblings, parents, husband and myself

No comments:

Post a Comment