Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

...and I start blogging again

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim~

Salam and peace :)

A new blog, a new start.
I am blogging again, in hope to share my stories, knowledge, experiences and etcetera etcetera with people to give them benefits, because;
خير الناس أنفعهم للناس
"The best people are the most helpful to other people"

I am trying to be one.

Hopefully, this blog will contain less lagha (useless) things and more beneficial things.

will I blog wholly in English?
Apparently, no. huhu. I will sometimes blog in Bahasa Melayu, my mother-tongue language and sometimes blog in English. and sometimes mixed kot. It depends.

what a serious intro. hoho. biarle.

that's all. May Allah bless and guide us.

This is Aliya, reporting from Johor Bahru. Back to the studio.

Salam :)

7 comments:

  1. Salam kak. Glad to know akak dah balik dengan blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. macam, blog ni nanti boleh masuk dalam my 'the ten' list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wslm izzati.
    Rasenye akak memang tak dapat dipisahkan dengan penulisan kot. huhu. mesti rasa nak menulis dan berkongsi. Thanks, anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fatah: tak payah pun takpe kot. takut tak ter-update je.

    ReplyDelete
  5. alhamdulillah.dah mula balik. kyra suka. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Dah start blogging balik. So long, Selcouth. Hello AliyaKhair! ><

    ReplyDelete
  7. kyra: heee :) rajin2 la jenguk. tak rajin pun xpe :P

    munir: yes! skang bilik kite sume dah ada blog! *ceh tetibe

    ReplyDelete