Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 3; Idea of the perfect first date

This post is included in the 30 days challenge

Bismillah.

Salam.

I don't exactly remember the taste of my first date. I think it's sweet.
But that time, I don't really like dates.
I just learned to like date when I was in form 4, I think. Ramadhan 2009. Yup.

I know that there's many people out there who don't like dates. So, here is an idea of how to make a date more delicious and less 'lipas-like' (ewww) to eat :)
For those who haven't tasted any dates before because you're afraid to try it, you may try this.

*I just came up with the idea yesterday, when Maimunah (my kakak) spotted a Hershey's Chocolate Syrup on our dinner table. She came up with the idea of eating ice-cream with the chocolate syrup. Then I suddenly thought of putting other topping on it, that is the date. so, voila!


Cookies and Cream flavoured Ice-Cream, dates on top, with chocolate syrup.

MARVELLOUS!
Alhamdulillah :)

There. The perfect first date.

You might also try;
Hancur-hancurkan kurma tu, baru letak atas aiskrim, instead of letak sebiji besar terus.
Putting the ice-cream inside the dates. Yummy!
Putting fresh cream inside the dates.
Making a date milk shake.
Making a date juice.

Happy trying :)

Dates are very healthy and it is Rasulullah's sunnah to eat them. So, let's love dates! *hohoh. tetibe.
+ more information on dates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hoho. date in another form;


any first date right after the nikah would be perfect ;)
because it's in Allah's blessings, insya-Allah.

that's all for now.
Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment