Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Final Exam is just around the corner

Bismillah.
Salam :)

The final exam will start on 19th of September and end on 25th of September 2011.
It's just around the corner! We were having a lot of tests and have got our test marks recently. My achievement was, alhamdulillah, quite okay but,, I am not so sure if I can achieve my target. Takpelah, for now, let's just put on more effort in study.

I want to share this 'doa penerang hati'. This doa is usually read before we start our study, in hope that Allah would ease us to accept and receive more knowledge, insya-Allah.

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim..
"Wahai Tuhan kami! Lapangkanlah bagiku dadaku dan mudahkanlah urusanku dan bukalah simpulan lidahku supaya mereka faham ucapanku."

and also, this ayat 1000 dinar.

[At-Talaq: 2-3]

some of the advantages of reading this aayat is that it can make our hearts feel calmer when we sense something is not right. but don't just read this aayat blindly, comprehend the meaning too. This aayat actually encourages us to put our trust in Allah because He knows what's best for His creations.

alright, I think that's all I am going to share for now.
wish me and my friends a very good luck!

dear friends,
whether you are at UiTM, UIA, UTM, UNITEN, matriculations, INTEC, overseas, etc etc etc.
let's just do our very best in everything and may Allah bless our effort :D
please, do remind me whenever you see me lazying around. thanks.

wassalam.

4 comments: