Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Life and death

Bismillah.

7th of May 2012, Monday. Fly-over atas highway Pasir Gudang.
Taken on my way to school, to pick up my sisters.
I had never thought that Allah would take my senior from this world in the next few hours.

Life is short.
We all know that. Everyone does too.
But do we really believe in it?
Do we realize it?

Sometimes, only when Allah gives us reminder that we will realize. Tough reminder.
Happens to me so many times.

وَمَا هَـٰذِهِ ٱلۡحَيَوٰةُ ٱلدُّنۡيَآ إِلَّا لَهۡوٌ۬ وَلَعِبٌ۬‌ۚ وَإِنَّ ٱلدَّارَ ٱلۡأَخِرَةَ لَهِىَ ٱلۡحَيَوَانُ‌ۚ لَوۡ ڪَانُواْ يَعۡلَمُونَ 

"Dan tiadalah kehidupan dunia ini melainkan senda gurau dan main-main. Dan sesungguhnya akhirat itulah yang sebenarnya kehidupan, kalau mereka mengetahui."

"This life of the world is but a pastime and a game. Lo! the home of the Hereafter - that is Life, if they but knew."
[ Al-Ankabut, 29 : 64 ]

Allah has given me reminders through the Al-Qur'an. But I guess I don't comprehend much of the aayaat that he took a few people from this world to make me reaaally realize.
Oh Allah, please don't take this realization away from me. And may this realization will also touch others' hearts too... Aamiin.



A song originally from LOST OST, entitled Life and Death. I like it.


Al-Fatihah to my senior, Almarhumah Nurul Hafizah Mohd Faizul Aris, who is also my sister (Safiah)'s close friend. She passed away last Monday. May Allah bless her. Allah loves her. And may Allah give strength to her whole family and friends to face this. [news from school's web]

May Allah bless us and guide us to the right path always. Aamiin..

Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment