Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Journey in Pre-TESL ; Part 7

Bismillah.

Salam.

Alhamdulillah. We are done with our final exam! and we are done with our foundation.


Freedom? Yes, we are now free from assignments, tests, tasks and the campus rules! But that's only temporary. We will further in under-graduate program by September. But still, we have about five months of free time :)

We are done with our foundation. May 30th, 2011 until March 21st, 2012. All I can say after going through this foundation year is, Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for giving me the chance to experience my foundation year in UiTM Lendu. I have met a lot of cool people, made friends with them, experience new things and became a new person.

What an experience I had to get to this course, Foundation in TESL.
I missed the interview in JB, got the interview at INTEC, being late on the first day for the first class (the last one to come into the class, fyi) and totally homesick on the first week (I even considered to change course). That doesn't really sound like a good start, does it?
But alhamdulillah, my foundation year ends smoothly and sweetly :)

Kolej Tun Fatimah. TFH2305. MDS. 1B. Assistant. JPM. INSAN. Assignment. Usrah. Presentation. School Project. Ramadhan in campus. Kolej Tun Hasan. THS106. Test. Final Exam. MUET. 2B. Treasurer. Usrah. Story-telling. Demonstrative Speech. Citation. Literature. The Wizard of Oz. TESL Club. SAFA. Educational Talk. Dramatizing. Informative Speech. Test. Domino's. Final Exam. Reunion. TESL Dinner.

*srot srot*

Thank you Allah.
Thank you mama and abah.
Thank you lecturers.
Thank you friends. 1B & 2B.
Thank you usrah-mates.
Thank you pak guards.
Thank you tuan rektor.
Thank you everyone! :')

Getting in UiTM, I got to see the reasons why Allah had tested me with difficulties in my life before (school life, n the tunggu result SPM phase). He wanted me to be prepared with life in UiTM. and with the difficulties I faced in UiTM, He wanted me to be prepared for later. Alhamdulillah, thanks Allah.

. . .

Dear my fellow TESLian foundation friends,
Thank you for being with me all the way from the beginning until the end of this journey. For giving cooperation, for lending a helping hand, lending your ears to lots of ramblings of mine, lending your mouth for soothing words and mood-lifter, etc.
Thanks for all the memories you've made with me. Insya-Allah, those memories will be kept forever.
Remember, we will always inspire and never expire ;)
May Allah bless all of you.

. . .

The beautiful fajr sky in Lendu. Subhanallah :)
view from room's window. March 17th, 2012.

May Allah bless this journey.

Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal.
Wa astaghfirullah 'ala kulli zanbin.

No comments:

Post a Comment