Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Journey in Pre-TESL ; part 2

Bismillah.
Let's continue :)

Friends:

Alhamdulilah, I have made many new friends here, and all of them are baik-baik belaka!


First of all, my roommates
Sorry for the replacement eyes and spect. your eyes are just too beautiful to be displayed ;)
From left; me, Qama, Emme and Fatin. All of them are very very very very nice :D
I thank Allah soooo much for granting them to me as roommates. It's very sweet when we do communal prayers together, read al-Mathurat together, sometimes do tadarus together, eat together, watch movies together and on top of all, love each other. eceh. They are all very helpful and kind and good and great!
The best thing about us is that all of us are from different classes. I'm in 1B, Qama in 1D, Emme in 1A and Fatin in 1C. It's actually fun to share each class' stories ;p

But but, we will move into the new residential college this weekend (Tomorrow!). Maybe we wont be roommates anymore :( but still, the roommates thingy haven't been confirmed yet. Tawakkal jelah.
Anyhow, I hope that Allah will unite our hearts till we reach His heaven, insya-Allah.
seriously, I love each and every one of them. Uhibbuhunna fillah.

Btw, yesterday was Qama's birthday ;) May Allah bless her. May Allah bless us.



Secondly, my special neighbour

again, the original eyes are too beautiful to be displayed
From left; me (again ;p) and Amirah
Amirah, my close friend here. People here can say that we are like 'isi dengan kuku' because we are together almost everywhere. All pair-work assignments are done with her. She is one of my classmates, and apparently the first close friend I got in class, and we're still close till today. Alhamdulillah.
Uhibbuha fillah.

Next, my classmates! :D
eh, no.
my AWESOME classmates ;)

1B of Foundation of TESL.

I think we are getting closer and closer in these 2 months. We know each others' abilities and weaknesses, learn to help each other, learn to understand each other and learn to accept each other as we are. Alhamdulillah. It's sweet.
All of my classmates are unique and weird. They have their own unique character. But we do share lots of same interest :) That's the fun part.
day by day, week by week, we are getting fonder of each other...
...
okay,...
I don't know what else are 'readable' to write about them. hoho.
'ala kulli hal, alhamdulillah I get them as my classmates :D
I can't imagine how we will survive in the next sem. ok senyap. just leave 'that thing' to Allah.


I have met many other awesome friends here too.. it's just that I don't want to make this post longer. hoho. so, sorry other friends. although you're not in this blog, you always remains in my heart. aiceh.

In a nut shell, I love my friends here.
I'm thankful and grateful to have them as my friends :) Alhamdulillah....

done with part 2..

I'm Aliya Khairuddin, reporting from SAC, UiTM's Library :)
salam and peace!

3 comments:

  1. Biasalah. Nama pun Munierah Ainaa kan~ maksudnya mata yang bercahaya. Maksudnya, memang mataku bukan untuk tatapan orang ramai. Kahahahahha. Thanx Aliya K. I love you mucho lahh! Peace yaw. Salam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amirah: ye, isi dan kuku. mengaplikasikan peribahasa yang pernah kita pelajari di sekolah dahulu :D

    moonair: yeah, mata yang mahal ;)
    welcome, dear.. love you much much too and wslm~

    ReplyDelete