A few days ago, I was tagged by my ex-schoolmate, Syakirah. Hoho. After days of being kept in draft, I've finally finished this tag yesterday, but only managed to post it today. Here you go.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
6.No tag back!
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.
11 Things about me!
- I was born as a muslimah, in a muslim family and community.
- I like odd numbers esp 7 and 11. combined, 7eleven. conclusion; I like slurpee. ok jk. I like the number 7 because I'm the 7th child and I like the number 11 because I was born in 11/11, and apparently, I have 11 siblings.
- I dislike balloons. very much. especially the glossy and shiny ones. they seem like they're threatening me that they'll pop out anytime -__-"
- I just passed my JPJ test on 17 nov! :D Alhamdulillah.
- I trust people easily.
- I've always wanted to watch the theatre and orchestra live.
- I like museums.
- I like walking.
- I love musics, but I hardly get obsessed or fanatic to the artists.
- I'm the 3rd shortest member in my family. The shortest is Hanaa (5 y/o), and then Nuha (13 y/o). Yes, 2 of my younger sisters are taller than me. Hayat (14 y/o) and Solehah (16 y/o).
- I can be forgetful and careless, but my memory can be very good too sometimes. SOMEtimes. hoho
Here are the questions from syakirah :)
1) What is your deepest fear?
the fear of losing iman and Islam. nauzubillah..
2) Describe me in three words.
friendly, cheerful, best :)
3) What do you think of PPSMI?
I think the students should be given options to choose in what language they want to study the subjects, especially to those whose English aren't that good.
they need to understand what they learn. learning without comprehension didn't always work.
4) Your favourite childhood cartoon.
Cardcaptor Sakura, Dragon Ball, Power Puff Girls, Totally Spies
5) What is so uncool about Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza?
dunno. I think she's cool. Her voice is amazing.
6) How do you deal with
I just ignore them kot.
7) Who are you closer with? Mother or father? Why?
Both kot. But more to mama sometimes. Because she's a female. Easy to discuss girly matters ;p
8) Your favourite blog that you won’t ever miss out its update?
My family's and my friends'. Never will I miss any updates unless if I can't access the internet.
9) If you met our current Prime Minister, what would you say to him?
10) If you could go back in time, which year would you go back to? Why?
err, cannot decide. 2006 kot. Because I was very innocent and cute that time. har har.
11) Which one is actually more essential? Geography or pornography? Why?
geography! because with geography, we know and recognize other countries and we know the distance from us to them, and so we can calculate our travelling budget ;p
as for pornography, it damages the memory system in the brain and it can be one of the factors to make your heart darker too. knowledge is light and it wont pass a dark heart.
Alright, I didn't post any questions. I don't feel like tagging anyone. hoho. Because I don't know what to ask. If I want to ask anything, I'll just ask people right away. Sorry yeah kyra for not accomplishing this task. hoho. Plus, if I tagged anyone, the people wouldn't even reached 11 kot. Hoho.
By the way, I've just finished my MUET examination today! Okay, actually, it was yesterday, 19 Nov 2011.
And, we the TESLians are back in our campus. We knew our classes already, got the schedule too. I'm still in class B, but now 2B instead of 1B, and most of my 1B classmates aren't in the same class anymore. sigh. Never mind. Allah knows best.
Semester 2 starts on 21 November 2011. Good luck.