Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Eid Mubarak 1434!

Salam.

Alhamdulillah, it's Syawal!
Hopefully the 29 days of Ramadhan has made us a better person.

In the place I'm living in, we celebrated Eid on Thursday, 8th August like in Malaysia, but some other places in Brisbane celebrated Eid on Friday.
Actually, I only knew that we're having Eid on Thursday on that day! Few minutes after I woke up, already having the mind set of "Oh, I'm still fasting today,"  kak Aliya informed me that "Eid is today." Haha. Excited la jugak.

Layth and me in front of the masjid we performed the solat raya.

Let's proceed to the eid wish.
Orang Malaysia raya sebulan kan.

Dear my beloved family and friends,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum
(May Allah accept our deeds and your deeds)
Minal 'aidin wal faizin
(May we are included in those who return (to fitrah) and achieve success)

wassalam.

P/S: oh, of course I miss my family so much I cried after calling home before raya. kah kah. (dahla baru je lepas tengok family themed movie). lepas tu, after raya, i haven't drop a single tear.. yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment