Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

I am here and they are there

The sun almost set

Sometimes I feel guilty for having so much fun and care less about my brothers and sisters on the other side of the world.
while I'm laughing here, they're probably crying there.
while I have enough sleep, they stay up to protect their people.
I wonder if I ever deserved to be called as their 'sister'.

I know it's never wrong to have fun, because it's one of the ni'mat.
But I'm afraid I'll be too carried away and swayed by the happiness.

Alhamdulillah for this guilt, I try to be moderate in having fun and being happy.
I have to remember Allah always to lessen the guilt, and keep praying for the muslims.
and be active in fulfilling my 'duty'.
That's what I can do for now.

Only Muslims can destroy Muslims.
and only Muslims can help Muslims.

Which kind of Muslim will you be?


Let's keep praying for Egypt, Syria, Palestine and other Muslims in all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment