Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Journey in Queensland III

Salam :)

Let's continue about this journey before I go back to Malaysia and start my academic life :3
I now have 3 more weeks in here. Time is flying fast.

On my second weekend here, I went to a park in Brisbane, the city I'm staying in.

21/7/2013
Roma Street Parkland
This park is in the middle of the city. It is kinda like what we call as 'hutan bandar' in Johor. This is a place where families usually hang out and have BBQ. BBQ is like a cultural thing for Australian. Most major parks here have the BBQ facility and people can use it for free.
Anyway, in here, there are trains, botanical garden, playground, lake and of course, restaurants.

the fountain at the lake
Standing awkwardly in front of the waterfall
Beautiful, right? :D

I like the garden best because there are lots and lots of flowers! It is veeeeery beautiful.

Then, on the next weekend, I went to visit Australian animals.

28/7/2013
Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
When I first heard of its name, I thought it is the place for Koalas only, but actually, this place also has Kangaroo, Wallabies, Birds, Platypus and many other Australian animals. In short, it's like Australian animals' zoo.



Wajiblah ambil gambar Koala kan bila dah masuk tempat ni
I forgot what animals are these. Red fox? 
The kangaroo is let moving around freely in its place.
I've always thought the kangaroos are tall!
Oh yeah, we can feed the kangaroos. But I didn't feed them because I'm afraid that they'll jump suddenly.
Plus, nanti dia jilat tangan I.. agagaga~

Sheep sheering session. The sheep is very cute! omo~

Everyone's touching the wool.
The man who sheered the sheep said that touching the wool is good for your skin.
He said that.

I didn't take any pictures when I was in the platypus place because the place is dark. I only took videos and of course I wouldn't upload the clip here. ahaks. Anyway, I only know that moment that platypus is not that big. It's small, like the size of a cat. I thought it's as big as biawak.

There are a lot of other animals in there actually but I didn't take photos of all of them because I'm not really a fan of animals, but I enjoyed visiting them.

Well, those were my two weekends in July.
I shall continue about my August in the next entry.

Before I end this entry, let me share a picture of Thauban.

He fell asleep while watching The Wiggles. awww~

and, let us keep praying for our muslim brothers and sisters all over the world, especially in Egypt, Syria and Palestine.
May Allah bless us.

Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment