Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 23; 15 Facts About Me

This post is included in the 30 days challenge

Bismillah.

Salam :)
The task today, is to list out 15 facts about me. Zassss~!


Some of my siblings.
Tiba-tiba rasa macam cool pula kalau buat gambar ni jadi header kan?


  1. I am a female
  2. I'm turning 18 on the 11/11/11 ;)
  3. I have 2 older brothers, 4 older sisters and 4 younger sisters
  4. I was born in Johor Bahru
  5. I like chocolates but I kind of dislike chocolate cake
  6. I dislike chocolates with nuts because I kind of dislike nuts. I prefer milk chocolate or black forest *drools*
  7. I like the number 7 and 11. I like odd numbers.
  8. I love vanilla because, it seems pure. hohoh.
  9. I dreamt of being a teacher since I was in primary school.
  10. The first story I write was written when I was 10, and I never finish that story because I lost the book T___T
  11. I dreamt of being an author or novelist since then, though.
  12. I don't really like to talk about marriage or any lovey-dovey things too much actually. geli. and, err, I don't think it's time to be bothered by those yet. We have better things to be bothered about.
  13. I love books.
  14. I love all my mom's cook especially nasi ayam, asam pedas and her sushi.
  15. I prefer people calling me Aliya instead of any shortened version of it, except Aya. But Aya is restricted to family and close friends only. ho ho ho. unless you want to call me pretty, call me Li :P


Those are the facts about yours truly. Yoroshiku. Salam taaruf. Selamat berkenalan.

That's all. Salam :)

1 comment: