Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 12; My current relationship...

This post is included in the 30 days challenge

...if single, discuss how single life is.

If the question asked about my current relationship status, well,

I am happily
my relationship status at my Facebook wall

har har..

Well, I've wrote about her in my Journey in pre-TESL's post, part 2 & 3. Alhamdulillah, our relationship is still okay till today. I hope I will meet her next week, when we go to UiTM for our MUET.
But but but, this relationship is just a sweet ukhuwah fillah kind of relationship ea. We are straight. Don't worry, my family.

Till today, I am very grateful that Allah has united Amirah and I at UiTM, in 1B. Alhamdulillah :)
I hope we will always be friends fillah, no matter what happens. Insya-Allah.

--------------------------

Okay, a more serious answer. I'm happily single because I still want to be a daughter of abah and mama, and I want to study till I get rich, and I am actually already engaged to da'wah, tarbiyyah and study. Well, everyone's a da'iee right? So, basically, everyone is engaged with da'wah. tazkirah time.

--------------------------

#Random;
I just got back from the 3 days and 2 nights camp. It's quite fun, alhamdulillah. After this, you'll notice the increase in numbers of my 'friends' on facebook, and I'll be added by mostly 12 y/ol's. (konfiden sungguh tulis gini. Satgi takde sape add. hahahahahahahahahahahaha. L)
Oh, and this post is not scheduled because I was too tired to create this post the other day. Alhamdulillah I could do this post today :)

*sigh.. I want to update something more beneficial lah...
ok ignore it.

That's all for now. Thanks :)
wassalam.

3 comments: